Every Day Can Be World Kindness Day!
Happy World Kindness Day!
- The Love and Kindness Project Foundation believes we can all change the world for the better! Whoever you are, wherever you come from, and whatever you believe, all you need to do is one kindness a day!
- Since there are 7.8 billion people here on Planet Earth, if each of us did an act of kindness each day, that will be 8 trillion acts of kindness in one year!
- To help us celebrate World Kindness Day 2020, we’d love it if you could:
- Make a World Kindness Day Flag to keep!
- Make a World Kindness Day Flag to give away!
- Do an act of kindness on World Kindness Day!
- Post a picture of your World Kindness Day Flag and the story of your act of kindness below
- Share it on social media #WKD2020
Download Your World Kindness Day Flags here:
What To Do With Your Flags:
- Tape your World Kindness Day Flag to a bamboo skewer, chopstick or paper straw
- Display your flag by your mailbox, tape it in your window, have a World Kindness Day Flag parade in your house… The possibilities are endless!
- Make a World Kindness Day Flag to give to a friend or family member!
- If you don’t have a printer…use a piece of paper and draw a World Kindness Flag of your own!
Upload pictures of you and your World Kindness Day Flag here!
Tell us about your Act of Kindness!